Control Your Energy Future
Demand Response (DR) programs help utilities maintain grid reliability and enable customers to realize significant value. Unfortunately, existing proprietary solutions add unnecessary cost and complexity. The OpenADR Alliance was created to standardize, automate and simplify DR to enable utilities to cost-effectively meet growing energy demand, and customers to control their energy future. Together we are creating the future of demand response today. Join us.
Join us for our upcoming Workshop, Member Meeting, and Open House!
||Utilities & Energy Service Providers
- Increase grid reliability – more predictable load control
- Defer capital investment – an alternative to new generation
- Achieve DR goals – comply with state policies & targets
||Commercial, Industrial & Residential Customers
- Mitigate CPP events – minimize dynamic pricing impact
- Monetize discretionary loads – utilize available capacity
- Maximize utility incentives – subsidize new system investments
||Equipment Manufacturers & System Integrators
- Differentiated products – compete against proprietary systems
- Reduce complexity – quicker, easier installation & operation
- Enhanced customer service – help customers control costs